August 20, 2007

Do you have a backup..??

All my favorite Hindi songs-DDLJ HAHK and MLTR.. etc..etc.. collection went down the drain last year, when Dad deleted my audio files from my personal folder. "But why??" Got wild upset coz I din't have a backup for my favorite stuff.
Dint that happen to any of you anytime in the past? Lost your phone? and dint back up?

Moral of the story:
Learn from your mistakes. I did.
Now I have a back up for all my important/favorite stuff. Cant afford to lose it again.

Whatever method you choose, remember that backing up your files is very important, and make sure that you do so to protect against the worst.

Now, ain't I sounding tech savvy...!!!

1 comment:

Ketaki said...

I hear you babe.
One year, my laptop crashed and I lost ALL of my pictures. Those were really irreplaceable.